Sunday, June 24, 2012

C4T #2

Comment #1
I was assigned Vicki Davis,blog coolcatteacher.

I comment on her post about, 10 Ways to be a Terrible Teacher.
Vicki Davis post was about ten ways to be a terrible teacher, and every teacher has their TT days, or what Ms. Davis calls, "Terrible Teacher" days. I commented by first introducing myself and my edm310 class to her, and I also told her I had some teachers like the ones she listed on her post. I told her thank you for this post because I am an up coming teacher and I can really benefit from this information.

Vicki Davis

Comment #2

The next post I comment on is Teach This! Teaching with lesson plans and ideas that rock. In this post Ms. Davis posted lesson plans and ideas for teachers who need or want some ideas. I commented by saying it was nice of her to post links about activities teachers can get their students to do, and I like how the links were for more than one subject. The links are not just limited to history teachers. I also told her I hope to be half the teacher she is one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment